Monday, February 11, 2013

FAMILY IS MY FAVORITE!


Clark and me with the grandchildren: 
Annika 8, Alexa 7, and Asher will be 3
next month!


Our son-in-law and daughter, Philip and Holly

We had the joy and privilege of spending a few days with them, returning home yesterday.  They live in Georgia, and we live in North Carolina.  Such is life these days!  Our younger daughter Bethany and hubby Kurt live in Arizona, so we don't see them as often.
Everyone was here for Christmas, and then returned the first week in January for my mother's funeral.
I've always believed family is special, but especially since Mom's death, I am even more thankful now for my loved ones.  God is faithful and will sustain us in life's sorrows, but I so enjoy my family, my major joy on this earth.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton