Monday, September 10, 2012

YOU ARE INVITED!

Utility
I am hosting an online Thirty-One Party, which runs until September 29, for our daughter Holly, a Thirty-One consultant. If you aren't familiar with the Thirty-One company, you are missing out!Purses     Leather Medium Purse with Scarf

Click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser:

www.mythirtyone.com/holly blinson

Large Utilty ToteOnce there, you'll see various tabs - My Parties, View Our Catalog, Join My Team, Monthly Specials, etc.  Click on the My Parties tab and you'll see my name, and if you wish to purchase something, click on "Shop Now."
Mini Zipper Pouch

5th AvenueSeptember specials are great, so be sure to check those out as well.


Nobody has time to actually attend a party these days, and it is often difficult to make a quick decision about what to purchase.  With an online party, you have weeks to make up your mind :).  And an online party is so convenient for all of us, including Holly and me, since we live in different states.

I can vouch for Thirty-One purses, tote bags, accessories, etc., and many can be personalized, too!  I have a nice purse with my name embroidered on the front, so I never misplace it.

These items make great Christmas gifts as well!  I hope you'll peruse their catalog, even if you don't plan to purchase at this time.  It's just plain fun to look over all the beautiful and practical items.

Holly and I thank you for taking the time to consider Thirty-One!
 Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton