Thursday, June 21, 2012

ODE TO BACON

Oh bacon, how do I love thee!  Let me count the ways:





Your crunchy, salty goodness sets my tastebuds to dancing! 

You elevate so many foods to stellar status:  BLT sandwiches (how boring those would be without the B), bacon cheeseburgers, wrapped tender scallops, crumbled on casseroles and salads--and of course, with pancakes, omelets, and breakfast casseroles.

I've even been hearing about chocolate-covered bacon, and although I like both chocolate AND bacon, I haven't tried that yet.


Even dogs love bacon--our doxie Duke practically has a conniption (Southernese for stroke) when he sees and/or smells it!


What's your favorite way to eat bacon? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton