Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ETC.

Yes, our family had a wonderful Christmas together . . . and I hope yours did as well.  And I can't believe that 2011 is now behind us.  They say that as we get older, time seems to fly faster, and I agree.  A year now seems like six months to me!

Sadly, my elderly mother fell again, requiring stitches in her head, and breaking her leg just above the knee.  She's also exhibiting signs of dementia, and it is so hard to see a once-energetic, busy woman reduced to just lying in bed, trying to remove her leg brace, not understanding what's going on.  She still knows us, thankfully. She is in God's hands . . .

Here are a few pictures of our blessed Christmas:






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton