Monday, November 28, 2011

GIVING THANKS and YET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY

 
Our Thanksgiving
It's that season of the year when we are SUPPOSED to give thanks, but I submit that we have so much to be thankful for that we should continually give thanks.  Every single day of my life should be a thanksgiving day!

My birthday was Friday, the day following Turkey Day.  Here are some pics of our day:
 
Clark and me with
sweet granddaughters



Happy chocolate faces!

The cooks

Somehow, son-in-law Philip managed to evade the camera, but he was there, all the same.  And I saw him enjoying the meal along with the rest of us!

Hope you had a blessed day as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton