Saturday, July 2, 2011

RADIO INTERVIEW: I INVITE YOU TO TUNE IN!

I invite you to tune in to Robby's Hobbies at 11 a.m. - 12 noon on Saturday, July 9: I'll be a guest on this show, the theme of which is "How God uses people's passions for the Kingdom." I will discuss my new book, I AM DACHSHUND (and my writing), along with other guests who will discuss their hobbies as well.


The show is carried across the Truth Radio Network (WTRU) and will be heard on AM 830 Winston-Salem, AM 960 Charlotte, AM 1030 Raleigh, and AM 590 Richmond. If you are not in these listening areas, it also streams live worldwide on the web at http://WTRU.com. Along with interviewing guests about their hobbies, the host, Robby Dilmore, also has a riddle for each guest represented on the show, with giveaways to callers. One of the free gifts will be an autographed copy of I AM DACHSHUND :). Listeners may call in during the show at 336.348.7884.

I consider this opportunity as another way to spread God's Word through my writing, and it is about the message of the Good News, not about me. I'm excited, and I hope you'll tune in next Saturday. Better yet, call in and answer a riddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton