1. If you could choose what you'd like to do RIGHT NOW, what would that be?
2. Looking back over your life, what one day would you choose to relive, and why?
That's a difficult choice . . . my wedding day! Oh, we were so young then, and it was a wonderful moment to begin our lives together over forty years ago!
3. What is your favorite vacation spot? Who was with you when you went there?
I've always loved mountains--and I've vacationed in a number of states and a couple of countries where there were mountains--and my hubby and I enjoy all seasons there.
4. Choose one of your happiest moments, close your eyes, and recall as many details about that moment as possible. Did it bring a smile to your face?
Why did I say only ONE happiest moment?? I can think of five without batting an eye!
Being on the low carb diet (still), I would have to say my daughter's succulent pork roast dinner last night!
6. What silly/funny/cute thing did your child, grandchild, or pet do this week?
7. If lost on a desert island and you had only one item (not person) with you, what would you want it to be?
I was asked this once for a newspaper interview several years ago. My reply? Eyeliner!