Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A MENTAL SURVEY, A.K.A. INTROSPECTION

This post is merely a survey that is done in one's mind; therefore, no one will see your answers.  I thought it would be interesting for those reading this to do a little introspection, since life is so busy at times that it is often difficult just to sit and think!  Take a few moments and answer the questions below--you might surprise yourself!  My responses are included :).


1. If you could choose what you'd like to do RIGHT NOW, what would that be?

Hmmmm . . . with my husband, sitting by the ocean, feeling its breeze against my face, hearing the waves, and relaxing!

2. Looking back over your life, what one day would you choose to relive, and why?
That's a difficult choice . . . my wedding day!  Oh, we were so young then, and it was a wonderful moment to begin our lives together over forty years ago!

3. What is your favorite vacation spot?  Who was with you when you went there?
I've always loved mountains--and I've vacationed in a number of states and a couple of countries where there were mountains--and my hubby and I enjoy all seasons there.

4. Choose one of your happiest moments, close your eyes, and recall as many details about that moment as possible.  Did it bring a smile to your face?
Why did I say only ONE happiest moment??  I can think of five without batting an eye!

5.  What is the best thing you've eaten lately?
Being on the low carb diet (still), I would have to say my daughter's succulent pork roast dinner last night!

6. What silly/funny/cute thing did your child, grandchild, or pet do this week?


Our three grandchildren do cute things daily.  Our little grandson, Asher, at age 15 months, enjoys teasing, often admonishing the dogs with "No No No!" accompanied by a pointing finger, when they bark too much.


7. If lost on a desert island and you had only one item (not person) with you, what would you want it to be?
I was asked this once for a newspaper interview several years ago.  My reply?  Eyeliner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton