Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WHY DOGS BITE PEOPLE

I must admire the dog owners of the pooches in the photos below--I know that the two dachshunds in our family would never cooperate for such shenanigans! 

The captions are my creation.  I love to come up with comments for funny photos, and have done so for years with our family photos. 


"You have to be kidding!"


"But I already HAVE a tan!"



"Will somebody PLEASE
take this stupid contraption
off my head??"




"Okay.  You told me to play dead.
But this plastic animal ain't alive!"


"The only flowers I see are us,
and we're blooming idiots!"
 
"I'm wondering WHY
Lassie came home . . ."



"My feet are killing me"


"When do we get to eat
what's in that basket??"



"But we hate monkeys!"


"I may look terrible, but
the massage is great"

"They dressed us up for April Fool's Day"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton