Saturday, February 19, 2011

ABOUT THOSE CATS: MY FAIRNESS DOCTRINE

Piper, who belongs
to Shadow's family
Although I write books and stories from a dachshund's viewpoint, many friends are cat lovers.  I have owned cats, so I really have nothing against them--I just happen to like and understand dogs more.  My doxie Duke regularly plays with Piper, who gets the best of him most of the time, but Duke keeps coming back for more, anyway!  Therefore, in the interest of fairness, I have included this post about feline behavior.

The cartoons below just seemed to characterize so well the various actions, a.k.a. contortions, that cats have in their repertoire, and I've seen actually such in real cats.  My personal favorite is the last one on the right.  Which of them do you like the best?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton