Monday, February 23, 2015

ARIZONA BOUND!


We're leaving this week to visit our daughter and son-in-law for a week!  Needless to say, we're super excited.  My hubby Clark is especially excited, since the weather out there is perfect this time of year:  it's supposed to be in the 70s all week!  And sunny, of course.  With the low humidity, I'll be in heaven.  Humidity + Mavis = Misery!!

We took tons of photos when we visited last time a few years ago, but I've been posting them here and there on Facebook because I'm so excited.

I won't be posting again until after our trip.  Until then, hug your doxies for me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!

Dachshund Books for Dog Lovers!
Click on the BOOKS tab at the top of this blog

Write a Review!

Write a Review!
Visit www.amazon.com/author/mavisdukehinton